There is something homely and inviting about a bedroom that has been designed in earth tone colors. When you think of earth tones you might think of browns, tans, warm grays, greens, oranges, and reds and you would be right. They’re all part of the earth color scheme. Now throw in a couple of plants (In this case A LOT of plants) and you have the perfect earthy, plant-filled oasis to lull you to sleep night after night.
Muddy shades, including chocolate browns, moss greens, taupes, and murky mustards, are soothing, subdued hues that tend to be quite versatile. And we all know that house plants have been proven to have a host of benefits for your mental and physical health. Drawing inspiration from the outdoors never fails to make interiors feel warm and cozy.
So If you’re ready to experiment with earth tones and plants in your bedroom then stick around! I’ve compiled some gorgeous earthy bedroom decor ideas for you to try. Plus some decor finds to achieve the look.
15 Earthy Bedroom Decor Ideas To Steal!
You May Also Like:
- 7 Ways to Divide A Studio Apartment
- How To Mix And Match Rugs In A Studio Apartment?
- 15 Earthy, Plant-Filled Bedroom Decor Ideas You Can Steal.
- 35 Small Bathroom Decor Ideas To Get Inspired – (In 5 Different Styles!)
- Get Major Scandi Vibes With These White & Wooden Furniture & Accessories.
- This Cozy 480 Square Feet Studio Is Home Base To A Retired Couple With Wanderlust.
- Home Decor Gift Ideas: Gifts For Decor Lovers, Gardeners, Cooks & More.
- Home Refresh: Update Your Decor With These Swappable Accents!