22 Online Home Decor Courses To Try While At Home.
Since we’re all at home these days, what better time to learn how to decorate & declutter our homes? I created a list of online home decor courses offered by Skillshare. Courses that might help you stave off boredom and learn new skills during the quarantine.
I rounded a few fun and helpful courses in interior design, decluttering & organization, home crafts, and gardening. There’s something for everyone! Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any design courses specifically for small spaces (Bummer!) but as you may know, many basic design rules and tips still apply.
If you’ve never heard of Skillshare, its an online learning community with thousands of classes in design, business, tech, and much more. Anyone can join the millions of members in our community to learn cutting-edge skills, network with peers and discover new opportunities. You can get the first 2 months FREE and pay $19 per month thereafter. You can cancel anytime.
22 Home Decor Courses From Skillshare
Decluttering & Organization Online Courses
- How to Declutter and Organize Any Space
- Pantry In A Small Space
- Winning at Organization
- Declutter and Take Control of Your – Food Storage
- Everyday Minimalism: Find Calm & Creativity in Living Simply
Interior Design & Decorating Courses
- Interior Design: Interior Decorate like a Boss
- How To Design Your Modern Home- A Room-By-Room Guide
- Using Design Psychology to Maximize Creativity at Home and Work
- How to Design a Room in 10 Easy Steps
- Style Your Space: Creative Tips and Techniques for Interior Design By Emily Henderson
- Interior Design Basics: Simple Steps to Your Perfect Space
- How to Use Lighting Design to Transform your Home!
- How to Work with Interior Design Styles Like a Pro! Part 1 of 2
- How to Use Minimalist Interior Design to Live your Best Life
Home Craft Projects
- Create a Macramé Wall Hanging Using 5 Easy Knots
- Colorful paper leaves // design your own interior decor with paper
- Weaving for Home Decor – Recycling Fabric, Building Looms
- DIY Home Decor: Make your own Rope Rug
- Create a Small-Space Edible Garden
- How to Grow Sprouts & Microgreens
- Gardening For Beginners
- Harness The Power of Nutrient-Dense Foods: Grow a Microgreens Kitchen Garden
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
PIN THIS FOR LATER!