**This page contains affiliate links. If you buy something through these links, I may earn an affiliate commission at NO extra cost to you. I only recommend products I genuinely love!**
White and wood interiors have a wonderfully light air about them, with just the right hint of warmth and texture coming from the natural grain. White and wood furniture can create the same look without doing a full-on renovation. Just like that little black dress in your closet, white and wooden furniture is timeless and adds simplistic elegance to any space.
In my last post, I created a round-up featuring white and wood kitchen storage and accessories, and I figured why not do a furniture round-up as well? I’ve always been drawn to Scandinavian furniture mainly due to its design. It’s similar in style to mid-century modern, with clean lines and minimalist vibes but has a brighter, airier feel.
Lately, these white and wood furniture pieces have been popping up in my Pinterest feed and I just couldn’t help myself! So if you love Scandinavian decor or you just like the wood aesthetic, then you’re gonna love these finds!
Below you’ll find a curated collection of white & wood:
- Decor Accessories &
- Plus Some Decor Inspiration!
White And Wood Furniture For Small Spaces.
White & Wood Endtables, Nightstands & Dining Tables
3. Oslo Storage Console in White and Natural Wood Finish
7. Oslo Two-Drawer End Table in White Wood Finish
8. Small Oak Side Table with Removable Cover (in Various Sizes)
10. Nesting Coffee Tables Set of 2
12. Urban Living Bar Pub Dining Table, in Wood &White
13. Slim Tower Side Table (in Various Colors)
16. Wood Bracket Round Dining Table (In 2 colors)
Want Scandinavian / Nordic Kitchen & Decor Accessories?
Nordic Leather Placemats. Now $21
Butter Box With Wood Lid Tool
White & Wood Chairs & Stools
2. Princial White & Wood Accents Chair (in various colors)
White and Wood Decor Accessories
4. Wood Floating Storage Shelves with Leather Straps, Set of 2.
2. WhiteModern Pendant Light, With Wood Pattern (Bulb Included)
DECORATING TIP: Don’t Be Afraid To Mix Wood Tones
I know the items above have very similar tones, but you don’t have to use the same shade of wood throughout your decor. Mixing light and dark wood tones can create beautiful contrasts.
Want More Natural Decor Pieces? The Citizenry has a ton of gorgeous natural, artisan furniture!
White & Wood Decor Inspiration!
Get these dining chairs Here on Amazon!
Don’t Forget To Check Out Theses Scandinavian Kitchen Storage & Accessories!
Want More Furniture Ideas For Small Spaces?
- 12 Expandable Dining Tables To Help You Make Space AND Save Space!
- 9 Best Types Of Furniture For Small Spaces.
- Small Space Finds From Lulu & Georgia.
- 16 Modern Lift-Top Coffee Tables To Help You Multi-Task & Stay Clutter-Free!
- All The Black Friday & Cyber Monday Home Deals You’ve Been Waiting On!
- This Online Retail Gem Is Perfect For Apartment Sized Furniture!
- 17 Small Entryway Storage Cabinets For Optimum Style & Storage.
Don’t Miss The Latest Posts!:
- Considering Dark Paint For Your Small Bathroom? Here’s What You Need To Know.
- Mood Board Monday: Small, Natural Front Porch Decor Ideas.
- How To Make A Small Bedroom Look Bigger With Wallpaper?
- Mood Board Monday: Luxe Gallery Wall Dining Room Decor
- Feast Your Eyes On These Stunning Handwoven, Artisan Decor Accessories. Perfect For Spring!
- Mood Board Monday: Natural Breakfast Nook Ideas
- Mood Board Monday: Chic Industrial Style Entryway.
Pin This For Later!